Automated Portfolio Summary Visualisation
Our Topic Mapping pipeline combines Topic Modelling technology – the automated and unsupervised extraction of topics from text corpora – with our layout mapping algorithm to create an at-a-glance visual summary of portfolios.
The web-based visualisation interface presents the topics organised by similarity, allowing for an easy, theme-based, exploration of large document collections.
- Automates the classification of large document collections
- Creates a visual summary, allowing for a quick overview of broad datasets
- Provides an intuitive interactive visualisation for thematic exploration and analysis
- Allows for easy, cross-platform access and distribution through a web-based interface
- Summarisation of large document collection, e.g. public reports: strategicfutures.org/demos/OGAExample
- Thematic exploration of corpora, e.g. meetings transcripts: strategicfutures.org/demos/AMICorpus
- Comparison of portfolios and expertise: strategicfutures.org/hexmaps/ukeutopics/2017-01/app